Saturday mornings are the absolute best. The quiet, the cool and the coffee - I love it! To make this Saturday even better, my plan is to spend the day working on new dining table set to seat 10. We look forward to huddling around the table with family and friends, new and old, with good food and words fit to celebrate God's goodness in the thick and thin. I hope you enjoy these reads!
- Speak to yourself tomorrow with this email delivered time capsule.
- Who doesn't like random tidbits of knowledge - facts, facts and more facts
- I'd love to be writing you, coffee in hand, from here this morning. That's all.
- Everyone loves a good idiom. Make sure you're right as rain so as to take the cake and not take the biscuit.
- NYC, yesteryear
- Guide to B+ coffee snobbery. Happy brewing!