My book, Earth and Sky, drops in 11 days!! I'm all nerves and excitement. It's a funny feeling knowing that friends, family and strangers, alike will all finally have the chance to read words carefully crafted over the course of 2 years - two years I'll never forget.
But for now, this weekend, ballet recitals rule the house.
Here's to warm mugs and an even warmer weekend! Happy Saturday, friends!
- This book had me at the mention of death. Read more on how the project developed.
- I've been building new things lately and taking the time to challenge myself with projects that in the past would've intimidated me. I'm learning more about myself in these accepted challenges (i.e., building furniture, auto mechanics). Here are 100 websites where you can learn almost anything.
- 65 Amazing Facts that will blow your mind
- And a pretty swell infographic comparing then and now
- Meet my friend, Seth Haines. I'm drawn to his bare-bones honesty.